The Devon & Torbay Anti-Slavery Partnership has released its Spring 2020 briefing to partners.
This briefing has been developed to share relevant news and information with frontline professionals in order to develop, maintain and improve understanding of modern slavery and human trafficking – thereby helping to keep partners updated on all activity, old and new.
This quarterly issue covers:
- The impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19) on modern slavery and human trafficking
- National Referral Mechanism (NRM) statistics for Quarter 4 and 2019
- The Government’s recently published Modern Slavery Statement
- Updates to the Government’s guidance on identifying and supporting potential victims of modern slavery
- The Devon & Cornwall Partner Agency Information Sharing Form