Date(s) - 27/10/2021
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Learning Outcomes for Professionals
1. Develop an understanding of young people’s experiences of significant harm beyond their families and how to respond; contextual safeguarding
2. Understand the new Adolescent Safety Framework including;
· The underpinning theoretical approach
· The model of Multi-Agency Coordination
· The pathway for the assessment of need and provision of help
· The toolkit for professionals undertaking;
3. Identify and champion your role and responsibilities in changing culture and practice across the Partnership
Devon has created a new multi-agency coordinated approach to the risks young people experience outside their family home called the Adolescent Safety Framework
This training is aimed at professionals across the partnership to develop an understanding of the new framework. It will include an introduction to contextual safeguarding and how Devon will be responding to young people’s experiences of significant harm beyond their families in the form of an individual, peer group, neighbourhood/ school and people of concern across the whole continuum from prevention (community engagement and universal services) to early intervention (early help) to child protection and children in care.
Cancellation Terms and Policy – unless there are extenuating circumstances, you will be charged if you don’t attend or if you cancel your place less than 4 weeks before the training date. Even if the training is fully funded by the Devon & Children Families Partnership (DCFP), we still maintain the right to charge as non-attendance prevents someone else from attending. For more details, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a DEL account please book here https://devon.learningpool.com/course/view.php?id=915
If you don’t have an account, please fill in the training course request below.
Training course request