Date(s) - 08/10/2021
9:30 am - 4:30 pm
The course programme has been approved by the Devon Children and Families Partnership as a part of the range of training courses, events and online learning that help protect children and young people in Devon.
The Course Programme includes:-
- What is Abuse?
- Values and Attitudes – making judgements.
- Interactive Risk Factors.
- Dealing with Disclosures / Making Enquiries and Referrals.
- Safe Recruitment, Induction and Supervision.
- Organisational Processes and Procedures.
- Avoiding Accidents – Risk Assessment and Safe Practice.
- Recording and Storing Information.
- Working with Others, Information Sharing, Devon Threshold Tool and Early Help.
Cost : £75 members / £90 non-members (Venue to be confirmed)