Date(s) - 15/11/2021
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
A meaningful exploration into the world of consent. Created in response to both the widespread reports from young people that their choices and boundaries are being compromised, and from their requests to be supported and empowered in this field. The work is based on a belief in our innate ability to care for and respect both our own bodies and wellbeing, and of those around us, and how the two are interlinked. The trainers have worked in consultation with a broad range of young people to develop engaging and practical materials. Through playful and sensitive activities, and space for much-needed conversation, participants will learn how to support and navigate healthy, empowering relationships and challenge systemic cultural messages. This is intuitive and body based training; getting to grips with consent from the inside out.
During the training, participants will have the opportunity to:
- explore attitudes and values around consent
- think about what consent means
- understand continual consent
- think about power dynamics and how they influence our ability to consent
- practice listening to and trusting our bodies to help make healthy decisions
- learn some practical tools and activities to share with young people
Consent training – 23rd September 9:00am – 4:00pm.
For bookings, please go direct to the www.dialogueltd.co.uk/devon page