Date(s) - 24/06/2019
9:15 am - 1:00 pm
Roadshow Aims & Benefits of Attending:
- Be encouraged as your understanding of what Early Help is grow, and learn how to obtain support for your families;
- Gather information from the partners involved in Early Help – understand who is involved, what is involved, and how it all fits together;
- Enjoy the opportunity to ask questions and to continue to improve the Early Help experience / journey;
- Be motivated to use ‘Right for Children’ consistently and effectively to provide better support for families;
- Realise what submitting a RfAS (Request for Additional Service) can do, how the RfAS and triage process works, and understand the expectations around them;
- Be involved in discussions about Early Help Practitioner Forums, remind yourself why these are so important and why they should be attended by practitioners;
- Be inspired by our keynote speakers and workshops, and go back to your service with new ideas, awareness and clarification of how Early Help really works to support your families.
At each roadshow, the following workshop options will be available.
Graduated Response Tool – Babcock LDP
What Makes a Good Referral? – Children’s Centres
‘How to use ‘Better off’ Calculators’– Department for Work & Pensions
Homelessness Prevention – Housing
Service Offer and Intervention Packages – Public Health Nursing
Parenting – Family Intervention Team
Overview of SPACE – SPACE
Social Care – Early Help Social Care
Substance Misuse & Support – Together
Attendees are only able to attend one selection from each group as the workshops in each group will take place simultaneously.
In addition to the workshops there will be networking opportunities, a range of stalls from partner agencies to browse and, following the event, you will receive an electronic pack containing information from all 9 workshops.