Date(s) - 19/01/2021
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
South Devon and Dartmoor Community Safety Partnership can offer 25 places on Monday 18th January and Tuesday 19th January from 10:00 hours until 15:00 hours.
Each sessions will be virtual, between the hours of 10:00 and 15:00 (5 hours) and held on Microsoft Teams.
Delegates will attend one of the two days offered.
The topics covered within the brief are as follows:
• Better respond to, and mitigate safeguarding risks
• Identify early opportunities for intervention and referral
• Improve understanding of experienced levels of trauma
• Build knowledge of sophisticated grooming processes
• Identify warning signs and indicators for young people who may be at risk or affected by violence and exploitation
• Improve effective assessment of safeguarding risks
• Increase and enhance information and intelligence sharing
• Generate joint and integrated working opportunities
• Shape effective solutions for reducing assaults and homicides, among those victims aged under 25 involving knives and sharp objects
• Play a key role in problem solving how safeguarding partners can better work together to improve quality of service in the future
• Increase understanding of the complex interplay between exploitation, violence and knife assaults/homicides
• Improve tailored support for vulnerable adults and young people adversely affected by organised gangs, youth violence, knives and criminal exploitation.
Please email – email@example.com stating which day would be most suitable for you. If you do not state a day then she will allocate you either day based on a first come, first served basis.
Please note, there are only 50 places across two days for professionals in South Devon. If you are unable to attend please let us know at your earliest convenience so that I can allocate the place to someone on the waiting list.
You will receive the link to the Teams meeting
If you have any queries then please do not hesitate to contact – firstname.lastname@example.org