Date(s) - 24/02/2021
9:15 am - 1:00 pm
The training is for Children’s Social Workers and Children’s Guardians (CAFCASS)
The Court Work Training – Joint for Cafcass & Children’s Social Care course is now available to book onto.
The aim of this joint training is to improve outcomes for children for whom decisions are being made via the court process.
• The role of the Child’s Guardian and Social Worker
• Use of Fact Finding and Experts and Impact on Permanence.
• What makes a good evidence template
Increased understanding of respective roles and responsibilities.
Improved practice in presenting evidence in court via the evidence template.
Three dates are available;
• 24th February – 9.20am – 1.00pm
• 8th March – 9.20am – 1.00pm
• 11th March – 9.20am – 1.00pm
This training session will be delivered virtually through “Microsoft Teams” and places will be allocated on a first come first serve basis.
If you would like a place, please book via the online booking system following this link; https://devon.learningpool.com/course/view.php?id=1611
Once your place has been confirmed, you will be sent a Teams meeting request via outlook – please monitor your e-mail and accept the invite.