Date(s) - 09/09/2021
4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
FREE webinar for Designated Safeguarding Leads (schools) and staff briefing presentation
Wednesday 9th September at 4pm
KCSiE guidance has been updated and one of our Training Providers is presenting this webinar to help DSLs implement the changes from September 2021 onwards.
Book your place and you’ll also get a ready-made staff briefing presentation and instant access to our online KCSiE information.
Join this free webinar and learn:
– All the key updates of KCSiE – what you need to know
– What the updates mean in practice – what do you need to do
– Live Q&A session with our highly experienced safeguarding team
– Bonus power point presentation to use to brief your other staff members
PLUS… As soon as you book the webinar get instant access to:
– Full rundown of all the key changes
– How to brief staff
– Free resources
– Details of how to access members-only content
Book on to the webinar and you’ll also be sent a free fortnightly bulletin for DSLs from the Safeguarding Network.
Can’t make the webinar? Book on anyway and you’ll be sent the recording and resources.
To register your interest or to book a place please click here.