Date(s) - 08/03/2022
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Have you got teenagers? Learn about some of the challenges young people are facing today and find out how you can support them.
Free online support sessions for parents and carers of teenagers (and pre-teens) covering topics such as:
- Peer pressure
- Body image
- Mental health
- Social risks
- Safety online
- Drugs and alcohol
These online sessions will help you to support your teenagers to have healthy, positive relationships inside and outside of the family.
Each session lasts 90 minutes.
Session dates – all sessions start at 7pm
- Tue 8th March – current issues affecting family life
- Tue 15th March – respectful relationships
- Tue 22 March – family strengthening
Booking a Place
These events are FREE to attend
Parents that have joined previous sessions said:
- The session was punchy, interesting and relevant
- It was easy to follow
- I was able to impress my son with things I knew better than him and we were able to compare notes!
“Let’s Talk Teenagers” is a project funded by the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner, South Devon & Dartmoor Community Safety Partnership and Teignbridge Council for Voluntary Services.