Date(s) - 19/07/2022
1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Right for Children Part 1: An Introduction into Early Help, Right for Children and What Makes a Good Assessment
About this event
This FREE training is for any professional working with children, young people and their families.
Right for Children is the IT platform for recording all Early Help support for families in Devon.
The session includes;
– What Early Help looks like in Devon (the local offer)
– Working Together (statutory guidance) / Multi-Agency
– Request for Additional Service (RfAS) Form / Early Help Triage
– Practitioner Forums
– How to use Right for Children (Duplicate case search)
– How to create a case (adding family members, home address and initiating an assessment and finalising)
– Roles within assessment (Case Administrator, Lead Practitioner and Practitioner including adding Team Around the Family (TAF) members)
– Creating observations (including consent)
This session will be held on Microsoft Teams. A link to join will be sent to you a few days before the session. You will need Microsoft Teams installed on your computer to access the training.
We will email you your Right for Children log in details a couple of days before the training.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a log in before this training date.
We look forward to seeing you
Exeter Early Help Team
Note: If you book onto this session please add it into your own calendar/Diary as we will not send one until the event.