Date(s) - 16/03/2022
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
About this event
This FREE training is for any professional working with children, young people and their families.
Right for Children is the IT platform for recording all Early Help support for families in Devon.
The session will cover;
• An introduction into the Early Help offer in Devon
• Checking cases on Right for Children (RfC)
• Creating cases on RfC
• Starting an Early Help Assessment
• Creating Observations and Adding Consent
• Adding Team Around the Family
This training will be held on Microsoft Teams. A link to join will be sent to you a few days before the session. You will need Microsoft Team installed on your computer to access the session and internet to join the training.
Your Right for Children log in details will be email also if you do not currently have access.