We are pleased to announce that the small grants scheme is now open and inviting applications.
The scheme, provided by Devon County Council in partnership with Parent Carer Forum Devon, can provide up to £5,000 to organisations to support children and young people (0-18) with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND). The aims of the scheme are to:
- Increase the number of activities and services available across Devon to reach and support more children and young people with SEND.
- Ensure that activities and services are sustainable beyond the funding this scheme provides.
- Promote and deliver greater inclusivity to enable children and young people with SEND to fully access their local community and take part in activities, services and groups alongside their peers and friends.
- Be inclusive of and provide to the needs of children and young people with neurodiverse conditions and needs (including Autism Spectrum Condition – ASC).
You can apply if you are a:
- Voluntary or community organisation (predominately parent led)
- Community Interest Company
- Not for profit organisation
The deadline for applications is midnight on 3 October 2021. Applications will be considered subject to funds available and number of applications received.
Before you apply, we encourage you to contact Claire Tatton on 01392 380192 or email@example.com for further information and a discussion to support your application. Guidelines for applying are available here.